• iconNH-27, Near Police Lines Road, Baran
  • iconapexinternational.brn@gmail.com

Opening Hours : Monday to Saturay - 7 AM to 5 PM

icon

Need Help? call us free

+91 9588216855

COVID-19

From the Principal’s Desk


Letter to Parents on receiving Report Cards for March - July 2020


Dear Parents

We are sharing with you the first report of learning outcomes achieved by children from 23rd March to 31st July.

Since some students took the time to adapt to the transition, working days from 23rd March to 27th March have not been added in the total number of working days. Attendance has been marked on the basis of work submission within the stipulated time from 28th March to 31st July.

We wish to applaud all children who braved the unprecedented learning scenario and optimized virtual classroom learning by following rules established by parents at home.

The school also acknowledges the influence of parents, who through their patience and endurance took the shift from Whats App to Zoom meet and Google classroom in their stride and moved on.

To optimize learning in virtual classes it is essential for children to -
  1. - Wake up at least an hour before the class
  2. - Practice Yogasanas before the first class and stretching exercises in the break between two classes
  3. - Keep away from the cell phone or computer between two classes
  4. - Not indulge in gaming between or during classes but allocate a specific time to play the games which are safe
  5. - Recapitulate the lesson in progress and submit the Google form within the stipulated time instead of attributing delayed submission to lack of connectivity
  6. - Understand that Laptop, computer and tablet are better options for attending classes
  7. - Resolve Internet connectivity issues
  8. - Clarify the concepts by repeatedly listening to the recordings of Zoom or Google meet classes and videos or audios on GCR and contact the teachers between 6pm to 8 pm to clarify their doubts
  9. - Understand the difference between good screen time and futile screen time and increase the former
  10. - Respect parents if they are vigilant. Arguments with parents can be avoided by practicing silence
About

I am elated to share that the average attendance of our school is 90% because Jaipurians have accepted the reality of online teaching in virtual class rooms. To experience the joy that accompanies effort and achievement, it is essential for the remaining 10% to accept the reality which is beyond our control. An immersion in school classes is essential to grow mentally and emotionally.


Parents, children of this class are facing a harsh reality that is keeping them away from friends who are an essential part of school life. Children share secrets with friends; they discuss their teachers, parents, expectations from adults and themselves with their peers to pull themselves up. They are missing these associations of utmost importance to their well-being.


While facing our personal challenges, let us understand their battles and this aspect of their life to fill the vacuum created due to the absence of their friends. Your partnership with them will raise a generation that is more disciplined and has a greater appreciation for the adults in their lives.


Good wishes and gratitude

Principal